Progress in 2006Edit
Good contributions recently. Keep it up!
Talofa. Robin Patterson 04:27, 6 August 2005 (UTC)
Translation of the Interface into SamoanEdit
The Samoan Wikipedia Interface needs to be translated into Samoan.
I know how to translate the interface. However, I need to know the Samoan equivalent for the following words:
The folowing are some of the Samoan translations:
- Main Page = ? Itūlau Muamua
- Community portal = ? Vāega mo Tagata Lautele
- Current events = ? Tala Fou
- Recent changes = ? Suiga talu ai nei
- Random page = ? Itūlau le fa'ailogaina
- Help = ? Fesoasoani
- Donations = ? Meaalofa tupe (monetary?)
- What links here = ? Nofoaga e soso'o mai
- Related changes Suiga e a'afia ai
- User contributions = ? Sao a tagata fa'aaogā
- E-mail this user = ? 'Imeli mai le tagata lenei
- Upload file = ? Si'i mai le faila
- Special pages = ? Itūlau fa'apitoa
- Navigation = ? Ulifolau
- Search = ? Su'e
- Toolbox = ? Meafaigāluega
- Article = ? Tusitusiga
- Discussion = ? Talanoaga
- Edit = ? Teuteu / 'Etita
- History = ? Tala fa'asolopito
- Move = ? Si'itia
- Watch = ? Va'ai
- User Page = ? Itūlau a 'oe
- my talk = ? La'u talanoa
- my preferences = ? Mea 'ou te fiafia i ai
- my watchlist = ? Itulau va'ava'aia
- my contributions = ? 'O la'u sāoga
- log out = ? Tapē
- log in = ? Fa'aola
- create account = ? Lesitala le ulufale
- Go = ? Alu
- Save Page = ? Sefe le itūlau
- Show preview = ? Fa'aali teuteuga
- Show changes = ? Fa'aali suiga
- This is a minor edit = ? 'O se teuteuga la'itiiti lenei
- Watch this page = ? Mātau lenei itūlau
- Cancel = ? Toe tapē
- Editing help = ? Fesoasoani e teuteu
- In other languages = ? I isi gagana
- Create an account = ? lesitala le ulufale
- Username = ? Igoa o le tagata fa'aaogā
- Password = ? 'Upu ulufale
- Retype password = ? Toe lolomi 'upu ulufale
- Email = ? 'Imeli
- speacial page = ? itūlau fa'apitoa
- Remember my login on this computer = ?
- Email password = ?
Do you know the Samoan translation for these messsages:
- Printable version = Kopi e lolomi
- Permanent link = So'otaga tūmau
- Cite this article =
- Delete = Tapē
- Protect = Puipuia
- unprotect Le Puipuia
- Summary = 'Oto'otoga
- Message = Poloa'i
- You have $1 ($2). 'Ua iai lau $1 ($2).
- new messages Poloa'i fou
- You have new messages on $1 'Ua iai au fe'au fou i le $1
- Done. Māe'a
- Not logged in Le'i fa'aolaina
- all mea 'uma
- My watchlist Lo'u lisi va'ava'aia
- Move page Si'i le itūlau
- To new title: 'I le ulutala fou
- Move associated talk page Sui le itūlau e tau i ai
- Reason Māfua'aga
Interface System Messages which need translation into SamoanEdit
"A" Section wordsEdit
- $1 moved to $2
- $1 moved to $2 over redirect
- About Wikipedia
- The password for "$1" has been sent to $2.
- Password sent.
- Account created
- The user account for $1 has been created.
- Sorry, you have already created $1 accounts. You can't make any more.
- Action complete
- Added to watchlist
- All articles
- All pages ($1 namespace)
- System messages
- Current text
- Default text
- Enable e-mail from other users
- Display pages starting at:
- $1 to $2
- Warning: You are not logged in. Your IP address will be recorded in this page's edit history.
- Articles starting with $1
- Redirecting to $1
- Removing all content from page
- New page: $1
- Permission error
"B" Section wordsEdit
- Your IP address is blocked from editing, and so is not allowed to use the password recovery function to prevent abuse.
- The text of your edits to $1 is shown below:
- The source of $1 is shown below:
- User is blocked
- Replacing page with '$1'
- Block user
- Block succeeded
- $1, $2 blocked $3 ($4)
- blocked "$1" with an expiry time of $2
- Block log
- Broken redirects
- by date
- by name
- by size
"C" Section wordsEdit
- Could not delete the page or file specified. (It may have already been deleted by someone else.)
- Can't create account
- Cannot revert edit; last contributor is only author of this page.
- Articles in category "$1"
- The following categories exist in the wiki.
- Change password
- Confirm delete
- Confirm E-mail address
- Your e-mail address has now been confirmed.
- Confirm protection
- Wikipedia copyright
- Create article
- Current revision
"D" Section wordsEdit
- Date and time
- Delete and move
- Yes, delete the page
- Deleted to make way for move
- ==Deletion required== The destination article "$1" already exists. Do you want to delete it to make way for the move?
- Reason for deletion
- deleted "$1"
- Deleted old revision $1.
- "$1" has been deleted. See $2 for a record of recent deletions.
- Warning: This page has been deleted after you started editing!
- Delete page
- Delete this page
- deletion log
- Below is a list of the most recent deletions.
- Destination filename
- (Difference between revisions)
- Donate via PayPal
- Double redirects
"E" Section wordsEdit
- The edit comment was: "$1".
- Edit conflict: $1
- Edit the current version of this page
- Editing $1
- Editing $1 (comment/section)
- Edit section: $1
- Edit this page
- Confirm your e-mail address
- E-mail user
- E-mail sent
- Your e-mail message has been sent.
"F" Section wordsEdit
- A file with this name exists already, please check $1 if you are not sure if you want to change it.
- Copyright status
"G" Section wordsEdit
- Already have an account? $1.
"H" Section wordsEdit
- Hide results
- hist (History)
- Page history
"I" Section wordsEdit
- Ignore warning and save file anyway.
- Ignore any warnings
Na o nai fesili po'o ni fautuaga laiti: Pe le tatau ona faa'aogania le Faasamoa o upu nei:
Sports = Ta'aloga Rowing = Aloga vaa Arcery = Fagafagana a'u Atheletics = Afeleki Animals = Manu
Accounting = Suegatusi po'o suetusi?
O leisi fesili ou te fia tu'uina atu ma le fa'a'aloalo lava. Pei lava e le o sao le fa'aliliuia o le ulutala LE FA'AKERISIANO mai le fa'aperetania RELIGION. Ona o le Fa'akerisiano e na o se tasi lava o talitonuga ese'ses o lo'o i le lalolagi. E ui lava e faapea o le fa'akerisiano i Samoa o le lotu pitosili ona auai tagata Samoa, e tatau lava ona sao le fa'aliliuina o upu. I lou manatu e sili ona fa'a'aogaina LOTU fa'aliliuina ai RELIGION. Ona faapea loa ona ni feso'otaiga i isi laupepa (LINKS) mo lotu ese'ese tai pei o Le Faakerisiano, Faamuselemi, Faaiutaia, Faa???
Na o nai manatumo le faaleleia o le galuega,
- Done. --Jose77 07:45, 9 Setema 2008 (UTC)
Hello! I am a Polish wikipedian and I would like to ask you for your help - writing a new article about former Polish President who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1983 – Lech Wałęsa. I have looked for his biography in your Wikipedia but without success. Polish Wikipedians will be grateful for your help. Thank you so much in advance! PS you can find the English version of the article here. Best wishes from Poland, Patrol110 12:16, 25 Tesema 2009 (UTC)
Wikipedia in TatarEdit
Dear friends, may I ask you to add a hyperlink to our Tatar Wikipedia (http://tt.wikipedia.org) to yourr Front page. Tatars - are turkic nation living in Tatarstan Republic, second biggest nation in Russian Federation. hope to hear from you soon. sincerely yours, Muhtac 22:01, 20 Mati 2011 (UTC)